Go to the “Periods” tab.
- Click on the plus icon to create a new period. A pop-up window will appear:
- Select the company you want to add the new period to.
- Name the period (2021Q4, for example).
- Select the start and end date of the period.
- Click the Save button.
Regarding period status:
- Active status means a user can add objectives to that period
- Please ensure all active periods at the very least has the top organizational objectives created. Without that, no one can align their objectives.
- Inactive status means you can create objectives in this period but can’t yet update any progress.
- Closed status means you cannot add / remove / edit any of the objectives.
- Best practice is to keep periods either in active or closed status states.